In the spirit of the previous post. Here is a list of all the projects that I would LOVE to get done before October 2007. The first summer we were in the house we accomplished more than this so certainly we can get motivated and do it again right?
In no particular order, I’d like to:
1) Paint the master bath
2) Paint the main bath
3) Paint the office and scrapbook room doors
4) Put hardware on the office and scrapbook room doors
5) Finish the door trim in the office and the master bath
6) Add crown moulding in the master bedroom
7) Finish the trim in the office (the furniture was moved in and now there’s spots that were never finished
8) Install new mirrors and/or medicine cabinets in the master and main baths
9) Put a new super duper toilet in the main bath like the master has
10) Replace the linen closet door
11) Put new wire shelving into the linen closet
12) Replace the main bathroom door
13) Replace the laundry room door
14) Install the garage to rec room door that we bought a year ago
15) Finish the rec room – which is a huge project involving the french doors, painting and furnishing
16) Finish the garage pantry room and walls (that should really be at the top of the list) which includes finishing the ceiling, drywall, painting, doors, blah blahAnd the big tamale that takes the cake is (drum roll please)….
Scraping the popcorn from the living room and hallway ceiling. This project will be much bigger than the initial scraping we did because now we have furniture in the rooms. Maybe once the downstairs is finished we can move everything down there and have a better shot at accomplishing this task before we move.Then once all of THAT is finished we just have the main floor and kitchen along with landscaping the backyard to finish before we decide we’re bored of the whole thing and we want to move into a new house!